FLOOR CLEANING ATLANTA : FLOOR CLEANING
FLOOR CLEANING ATLANTA : GET ON THE DANCE FLOOR CIARA LYRICS : TRADITIONAL FLOORING.
- Floor cleaning is a major occupation throughout the world. The main job of most cleaners is to clean floors.
- The capital of the state of Georgia in the US, in northwest central Georgia; pop. 416,474. It was burned by Union forces under Gen. William T. Sherman in 1864 during the Civil War
- Atlanta (, ) is the capital and most populous city in the State of Georgia, USA. Atlanta had an estimated population of about 540,900 people. Its metropolitan area is the ninth largest in the country, inhabited by more than 5.4 million people.
- state capital and largest city of Georgia; chief commercial center of the southeastern United States; was plundered and burned by Sherman's army during the American Civil War
- a siege in which Federal troops under Sherman cut off the railroads supplying the city and then burned it; 1864
IFR in Atlanta
The Cat and Duck Method of Instrument Flying
1. Place a live cat on the cockpit floor. Because a cat always remains upright, it can be used instead of the artificial horizon. Simply watch which way the cat leans to determine if a wing is low, and if so, which one.
2. The duck is used for the instrument approach. Because any sensible duck will refuse to fly under instrument conditions, it is only necessary to hurl your duck out of the plane and follow it to the ground.
Limitations to the Cat and Duck Method
1. Get a wide-awake cat. Most cats don't want to stand up at all. It may be necessary to carry a large dog in the cockpit to make the cat pay attention.
2. Make sure your cat is clean. Dirty cats spend all their time washing. Trying to follow a washing cat usually results in a snap roll followed by an inverted spin.
3. Use an old cat. Young cats still have many of their nine lives left, but an old cat has just as much to lose as you do and will be more dependable.
4. Avoid cowardly ducks. If the duck discovers you are using the cat to keep the wings level, it may refuse to leave without the cat. Ducks are no better in IMC than you are.
5. Make sure your duck has good eyesight. Nearsighted ducks may fail to realize they are on the gauges and go flailing off into the nearest mountain. Very nearsighted ducks may not realize they have been thrown from the plane and will descend to the ground in a sitting position. This is very difficult to follow in an airplane.
6. Use land-loving ducks. It is very discouraging to break out and find yourself on final to a rice paddy, especially if there are duck hunters around. Duck hunters suffer from temporary insanity after sitting in freezing blinds and will shoot at anything that flies.
7. Finally, choose your duck carefully. It's easy to confuse ducks with geese because many waterfowl look alike. Geese are competent instrument fliers, but they seldom go where you want them to. If your duck sets off for Canada or Mexico, you can be sure you've been given the goose.
Brookwood Hills Mudroom
This mudroom addition creates a perfect dropping ground before you enter the new family room. A slate floor is forgiving of muddy and wet feet and makes for easy clean up. Lots of light with transoms into the interior family room and exterior adds function to beautiful form. Photography: John Umberger; Real Images
2002 Chrysalis Award - Addition Over $250K
Junior League Tour of Kitchens 2002
Featured in Sept 2003 Better Homes Gardens Magazine
Featured in Oct 2006 Atlanta Home Improvement Mag -Mad About Mudrooms
radiant floor boiler
decorative concrete floor
ground floor mlm
tile patterns for floors
overlay underfloor heating
hardwood floor replacement
carpet concrete basement floor
led dance floor