FLOOR CERAMIC TILES : CERAMIC TILES
FLOOR CERAMIC TILES : NATURAL BAMBOO FLOORING : TORONTO HARDWOOD FLOORING.
Floor Ceramic Tiles
- (ceramic tile) A thin surfacing unit composed of various clays fired to hardness. The face may be glazed or unglazed.
- (Ceramic tile) A tile is a manufactured piece of hard-wearing material such as ceramic, stone, metal, or even glass. Tiles are generally used for covering roofs, floors, walls, showers, or other objects such as tabletops.
- (Ceramic tile) A man-made or machine-made clay tile used to finish a floor or wall. Generally used in bathtub and shower enclosures and on counter tops.
- the inside lower horizontal surface (as of a room, hallway, tent, or other structure); "they needed rugs to cover the bare floors"; "we spread our sleeping bags on the dry floor of the tent"
- The lower surface of a room, on which one may walk
- A level area or space used or designed for a particular activity
- All the rooms or areas on the same level of a building; a story
- shock: surprise greatly; knock someone's socks off; "I was floored when I heard that I was promoted"
- a structure consisting of a room or set of rooms at a single position along a vertical scale; "what level is the office on?"
My kitchen floors will have ceramic tiles soon. This was the most difficult to live around as the washer-dryer-refrig, all had to be moved . And it takes time to wait for the tiles to bond to after this tedious task of removing old tiles 40 yrs old!
Ceramic Tile Hydrengia
My brother gave me some floor tiles left over from a job. This design comes from a book, Handpainted Tiles. (2008)
killing floor dedicated server commands
ceramic tile floor covering
wood flooring finishing
basement floor concrete sealer
chicago hardwood floors
new vinyl floor
evidence for seafloor spreading